At Kook we’ve not only helped with a LOT of logo designs and revamps and catchy slogans, we’ve also developed more than 2000 websites over 20+ years, so we know what makes a web page layout work best.
Where we are different to your average “creative agency”
- Implementation – We actually execute complete online brand strategies, not just making the theory sound great on a whiteboard and handing it to someone else to make happen.
- Experience – What works best on a mobile device may not work on a desktop computer. We know how large the fonts should be, why photos need to be better than “good enough”, even down to what colour Add To Cart buttons work better than others in terms of conversion rate.
- The sorts of things we consider – Knowing what elements of the site should sit where on the page is critical to getting higher enquiry, as is how that element needs to move around on a mobile versus a desktop versus a tablet. What if you could try a different colour background and see if people stay longer? Or put the video at the top of the page rather than the bottom and see if you sell more of your product?
- Testing, analysis, refinement – Most importantly, we don’t just rely on our experience, we make sure we’re right by testing. We can provide all kinds of split testing, A/B testing etc to see the impact any changes to layouts, colours, copy, call to actions etc make on your lead generation or sales volume.
- Analysis and refinement – What’s the point of putting your valuable marketing dollars into promoting your website if people get there and click away?
All of these things combine to make your first impression in today’s digital age. Makes that logo design look kinda simple, doesn’t it?!
So if you are considering anything from a logo refresh to answering those nagging questions about whether your website really is as good as it could be, talk to Kook.
What our customers say
“Kook have proactively assisted Videopro to maximise web traffic and conversion; Last year alone they implemented several key strategies to drive up sales including remodelling our Google shopping feeds and our remarketing campaigns. This lead to dramatic increases in ROI for Ad-spend, and allowed our brand to be more ‘sticky’, following our customers after their experiences with us. Further, to increase conversion, Kook moved the entire store over to SSL, and implemented Google Trusted stores – making Videopro a reliable “trusted” online store. Kook have been a very reliable partner with our ecommerce site; so much so, that we selected them to build a Business Solutions site to service our B2B clients.
Kook worked tirelessly to integrate the new website with our existing systems, working with several different stakeholders within Videopro to achieve the ideal result.”
– Marketing Coordinator, Videopro –