Have you been burned previously when it comes to SEO?
Whether you're sceptical about website SEO or have been burned by a previous poor investment, it's potential for your business growth is huge. Find out more about Kook's approach to contract-free SEO services.
SEO is one of those things many people consider “black magic” and to a degree it is, as Google never fully reveals how its algorithm works. However, an SEO expert who stays up-to-date with algorithm changes and industry best practices can absolutely help your business to grow through generating more free traffic to your website.
At Kook, we understand that many businesses are sceptical when it comes to SEO. Especially small businesses who are hounded by so-called SEO specialists off-shore, either via spam emails or telemarketing, or those who have previously invested in SEO packages and been burned.
In fact, many of Kook’s SEO clients fall into one of three categories:
- They’ve never before had someone handle SEO for their website
- They’ve relied upon their website design or web developer to keyword-optimise their site, rather than calling in an SEO expert
- They’ve chewed through thousands of dollars with an SEO company who has held them to a lengthy contract despite not getting results
Why is website SEO important for your business?
Put simply, however, if your website is not getting enough free traffic from Google – or you have absolutely no idea how many website sessions are resulting from organic searches – you’re wise to have an SEO specialist optimise where possible.
When you deal with Kook you’re guaranteed not only best practice Search Engine Optimisation that delivers results time after time, but a business relationship that values transparency and clear communication.
When you choose Kook as your SEO agency:
- Your SEO strategy is tailored to your business, your products or services, your target market and your level of competition.
- All work is performed in-house by Kook’s dedicated team of experts – nothing is outsourced!
- You’ll receive a detailed monthly SEO report that includes raw data for all key metrics, a performance summary, insights gleaned by your project manager and recommendations going forward.
- Kook services businesses across Australia of all sizes, with SEO clients ranging from Sunshine Coast tradies to major franchises and national companies.
- You won’t be locked you into a contract, due to Kook’s confidence in delivering results.
Learn more about how Kook’s SEO specialists can help to grow your business today.