Increase the ROI of your website's 'thank you' page by keeping your business goals in mind
If you aren’t making the most of your website’s ‘thank you’ page, it’s akin to leaving money on the table. A thank you page is a page that a user is redirected to after filling out a form or completing a goal on your website ... but why create a dead-end and give them the green light to leave your site when you can optimise this page to help achieve your business goals?
If you aren’t making the most of your website’s ‘thank you’ page, it’s akin to leaving money on the table.
A thank you page is a page that a user is redirected to after filling out a form or completing a goal on your website. You may think your work is done once your website visitor arrives here, but don’t pat yourself on the back just yet. What you may not realise is that you’re basically creating a dead-end if you have nothing else on the page but a sentence thanking them for whatever action they’ve taken.
These users are hot prospects and they’ve already shown interest in what you have to offer, so why not take advantage of the momentum you’ve built instead of giving them the green light to leave your site? We can help your business increase revenue or leads, acquire devoted fans, build your brand awareness or simply improve your website’s average session duration simply by optimising your site’s thank you page.
Below are some ideas to get more mileage out of this often underutilised page:
- Display testimonials to generate greater confidence in your products or services.
- Upsell or cross-sell products or services related to what the user has converted on.
- Display or provide links to your most popular content or top-selling products.
- Show a video that provides additional information about your business.
- Include an email opt-in form to subscribe to your newsletter or blog.
- Provide links that enable the user to quickly connect with your business on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
If your website’s thank you page is currently a missed opportunity, get in touch with Kook today to discuss how we can optimise it to meet your objectives and grow your ROI.
If you’d like to see some great ideas for thank you page improvements, go ahead and fill out our enquiry form and look at the resulting page!