Ostendo is quickly finding favour with small business as an extremely affordable ERP that does what it does very well, and doesn't pretend to be a one-stop solution.
Ostendo becomes the business front-end interface but doesn't require you changing accounting packages as it integrates with most solutions such as MYOB, Reckon Accounting, Sage Pastel Evolution, Xero, Intuit Online and MoneyWorks.
So when your business operational needs have outgrown your accounting package you don't need to move everything to an all-in-one ERP. Ostendo sits over the top of it, uses the data and allows you to do so much more with it, and feeds the necessary info back into your accounting package in real time.
Ostendo core operations include:
- Sales & Distribution
- Service & Maintenance
- Job costing and Fabrication
- Manufacturing and Custom features
- Mobility for Service, Sales, Checklists, Stock Counts and Material issues
- Labour, Timesheets & Job Tracking
- Inventory Management with multiple warehouses/locations
- Inventory Replenishment using MRP Purchasing including overseas shipment costing, supplier catalogues
- Pricing - multiple item price levels, discount matrix pricing, special pricing for defined periods and order pricing matrix
- Call Centre & Contacts
- Counter Point of Sale
- Ostendo powered by Firebird SQL relational database
- Micrsoft office integration
- Report Writer & SQL queries
Ostendo ERP partner
Kook works with and recommends Ibis as an Ostendo partner. They have offices in Australia and New Zealand.
Ibis Business Intelligence Solutions
P: 1800 424 824
P: 0800 424 824