Facebook Ads and User Management
Perhaps you’ve dabbled a little in advertising on Facebook with a boosted post or a promoted event? If so, you’ve probably setup your own personal Facebook Ads account. And if you’d like Kook to review what you’ve done or start managing this account, it’s quick and easy to add us.
- Login to Facebook using the same account you setup your Facebook Ads account.
- Click Ads Manager or Adverts Manager on the left hand side of the screen. If you don’t see the Ads Manager logo, just go straight to the Ads Manager link.
- Click the Ads Manager link at the top of the screen to open the menu.
- Under Settings, click Ad Account Settings.
- Copy the Account ID number under Account Information.
- Email that to your contact at Kook.
- We will request access to your Facebook Ads Manager account through our Facebook Business Manager account.
- On the same Ad Account Settings, after you hit refresh, you’ll see a new section called “Pending Agency Requests”. There you should see a request from KOOK with a button to Respond to Request. Click Respond to Request and approve.
That’s it! Kook will be able to evaluate and manage your Facebook Ads Manager account, and you have full control to revoke access anytime without changing passwords. For more information on advertising on Facebook with Kook, please contact us today.