Is your business maximising the option of targeting your prospective customers where they’re spending a lot of their time?
When marketing your business, it pays to show up where the eyeballs are. These days, that’s Facebook and, more and more, Instagram. And because Facebook Ads’ targeting options takes the guesswork out of advertising, you can stop wasting dollars on reaching a mass audience in the hope that your ad will reach someone who fits your target market.
- Existing customers, to prompt repeat business
- People who most closely resemble your existing customers (taking into account everything Facebook knows about all of its users)
- Anyone who has engaged with your social accounts and/or visited your website
Key components of successful Facebook Ads campaigns
Because of their visual component, ad placements on Facebook and Instagram work particularly well for businesses that:
- Have a product or service that can be visually represented in some way – whether graphically, photographically or utilising video
- Know their ideal customer avatar or at least have a solid idea of who their target audience is
The keys to successful Facebook Ads management for large or small businesses revolve around three main components that are vital to consider:
- Campaign objective – which should align with the business goals
- Audience targeting – including factoring in the stage of the customer’s journey relevant to the objective
- The messaging – speaking to the target audience with a clear call to action relevant to the objective
Kook takes time to get to know your business and what you hope to gain from your advertising spend to ensure clarity around those three elements from the very start.
Coupled with ongoing expert optimisation of the campaigns over time, with an aim of continually driving stronger ROI, this approach typically delivers strong results.
Talk to Kook today about leveraging Facebook and Instagram advertising to grow your business.