Advertising on Facebook - whether or not in conjunction with Instagram advertising - is ideal when your business has two things:
- You have a visual product or service
- You know your audience
If you can honestly say your business has those two qualities, Facebook Advertising might be perfect for you! Facebook Advertising is simple when you break it down into 3 main components:
- Audience: The targeting options available to Facebook advertisers are what makes this channel such a powerful advertising platform. Your Facebook ads lose a lot of potential when you don’t leverage these targeting capabilities, and with more than 1.5 billion daily active Facebook users, it’s absolutely critical that you only target those who are potentially interested in your product or service. Using the data collected by Facebook about a user’s demographics, interests, behaviours and geographic location (including where they live, work and visit), we are able to very specifically target your Facebook Ads to an exact audience – and reach your ideal customers. Alternatively, we can advertise your business to those who have already visited your website. Or through Facebook Advertising’s powerful algorithms, we can even create and target an audience that “looks” just like your existing customers.
These methods enable your advertising budget to be spent effectively on prospects who are more likely to convert. Facebook takes the guesswork out of advertising, so you can stop wasting dollars on reaching a mass audience in the hope that your ad will reach someone who fits your target market.
- Objective: We take the time to get to know your business and understand your advertising objectives, and only then do we develop a tailored Facebook Advertising strategy to reach your goals. Choosing the right Facebook advertising campaign objective will have a big impact on how your campaign performs, and how effectively you can measure its success. Facebook breaks down its objectives into three primary stages that map your customer journey — Awareness, Consideration and Conversion. At Kook, our specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Website Conversion campaigns
- Lead Generation campaigns
- Product Sales Catalogue campaigns
- Store Visits campaigns
- Brand Awareness campaigns
- Offer campaigns
- App Installs campaigns
- Video Views campaigns
- Post Engagement campaigns
- Page Likes campaigns
- Event Responses campaigns
- Facebook Messages campaigns
- Message: Successful advertising also relies heavily on delivering the right message to your targeted audience in order to generate the highest quality conversions at the lowest cost possible. With our professional design services, Kook can handle every aspect of your Facebook Advertising campaigns and we have a track record of crafting scroll-stopping visuals accompanied by ad copy written to really speak to your potential customers and drive results. There are various ad formats, including single image, carousel, canvas, video, dynamic product, lead form, offer ads and more. After we determine your advertising objectives, we will recommend the best solution to reach your goals.