Start the conversation today
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you in record time. Go ahead, test us out!
Why consider Kook?
No contracts or long-term commitments
Cancel anytime with 1 calendar month notice.
No 'black hat' SEO
We can't even begin to tell you some of the shady things supposed SEO Agencies do. Black hat SEO practices may have short-term gains but always ends in disaster.
Every Kook team member lives and works on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. They know local.
No confusing words
We ditch the jargon and simplify our reporting for anyone to understand.
100% focussed on your return on investment
Your web partner is more valuable than your accountant. They don’t bring you leads. We do.
100% tailored to you
This isn't one-size fits all SEO. We create a bespoke strategy that complies with best practise SEO.
Ever left wondering what an SEO provider has actually done? We report on everything we do for you, including the date and who did it.
100% peace of mind
Full reporting on outcomes every month, taking the time to explain fully and using layman's terms.
Have you been burned by previous SEO companies?
There are some dubious operators out there. Here are questions to ask about any SEO agency you’re considering:
- Who is on their team? Look for a team page on their website. Do they have more account managers and sales people than actual SEO Specialists? Do they not even show their team? These are all bad signs that the work is outsourced (if it’s done at all).
- Are they locking you into a contract? You have to ask yourself, just who does a long-term commitment benefit? Are they worried they’re not going to get you results?
- What are they promising? If they're screaming something vague like "We’ll rank you #1" or "We'll get you on page 1" you need to ask what exact keywords are they talking about… and question how they are going to achieve that against all the other competitors in your market.
- What are their other capabilities? Do they have website developers and designers on staff? What about Google and Facebook Ads specialists? SEO isn't just about writing reports and analysing data. It’s about optimising code for page speed, good design to improve page engagement and lead conversion, and tying together a full strategy including any paid advertising or social media.
- Do they blind you with BS? If you can't understand what they're saying, you can't possibly develop trust with them. Are their reports easy to understand? If you want to reach your project manager on the phone or meet face to face is that even possible?
Goals, goals, goals:
While we offer bespoke services, our SEO services have 3 main objectives for your website:
- 1. Improve your website’s free organic search traffic
- 2. Improve how often a website visitor results in an enquiry or transaction
- 3. Continually make changes to your website and measure improvement.
Don't commit to anything until you talk to us.
Come and get to know us a little more first. Tell us about your business and we’ll provide you with a free digital marketing strategy. No strings attached.